Clearance Delivery – ICAO 051
The Clearance Delivery course equips students with the knowledge and skills to issue after-departure clearances to departing aircraft. This phase of training includes in-depth knowledge into
- Radio telephony procedures
- Different components that make up the clearance in its entirety.
Course duration: 4 Weeks
Commencement date: TBA
- Valid ATSA rating (link to ATSA course)
- Matric with Mathematics and English, Geography an advantage
- Class 3 Medical
- Achieve Level 4 in aviation english proficiency test
The course comprises of lectures with theoretical assessments, as well as practical simulations and assessments.
All lectures and assessments follow the SACAA approved curriculum. All instruction is in English.